LACC Lunch & LearnName: LACC Lunch & LearnDate: March 22, 2018Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM CDTWebsite: http://www.lindalechamber.orgRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:Spring Lunch & Learn Series
Guest Speaker: Matt Tibbetts, Sales & Training Coordinator
Express Employment Professionals
"Generations in the Workplace/Managing Inter-Generational Conflict"
Currently, there are four unique generations working side by side in the workforce. And, in just a few more years, there will be five. With all those greatly varying beliefs, influences, and traits, it's bound to cause some conflict. In fact, according to a survey by the Society for Human Resource Management, 72% of workers say intergenerational conflict is an issue at work.
During Faces of Change: Understanding and Managing Generation in the Workplace, you will learn how to:
• Identify key influencing characteristics of the different generations in the workforce
• Discuss each generation's unique contributions and areas for growth
• Diagnose workplace issues from a generational perspective
• Identify potential generational conflicts and help prevent them
• Use motivation and retention tips specific to the different generations
*The Lindale Area Chamber of Commerce is not responsible or liable for any content on member websites linked within the lindalechamber.org website.*