Pivot Your Way to Success Over, Around & Through COVID-19
I have put together a training to help each of you get through this COVID-19 economic period without losing your employees, your business, your bank account or your mind!
This is a special offer just for members of the Lindale Chamber of Commerce. You are invited to attend a live (yes, I will truly be there on the screen) training on:
Thursday, September 17th at 1pm CDT:
Pivot Your Way to Success Over, Around and Through COVID-19
Your investment is only $47!
The regular price is $147, but I’m offering a $100 discount to Lindale Chamber of Commerce members.
In addition to showing you how to keep your employees happy and doing their best, I am going to show you exactly what you need to be doing from a compliance perspective in addition to keeping productivity high!
I will break it down for you so that you know just what you need to know and do, period. No legalese or extraneous information.
You are encouraged to bring the person in your company who is responsible for taking care of the day-to-day HR activities—as my guest. You both will walk away more confident than ever!
After attending Pivot Your Way to Success Over, Around and Through COVID-19 you will:
- Know when and how much you must pay employees under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act if they have to be off work for a COVID-19-related reason, and how to get reimbursed by the government.
- Receive a customizable Work-from-Home policy so everyone knows the rules and what is expected.
- Know how to avoid wage and hour risks when employees work from home.
- Know what to do if your employee or his/her family member is sick so that you don’t violate privacy laws, but also keep others informed.
- Know how to handle furloughs, layoffs and terminations so you don’t get sued.
- Understand what to do if your employee refuses to come back to work when you have employment available.
- Be able to keep all of your employees excited about working together as a team, even if they aren’t all coming into the workplace every day.
- Be able to effectively reward and recognize your employees and keep morale high.
- Understand the new I-9 rules from the Department of Homeland Security around reviewing an employee’s identity and employment authorization documents in specific situations.
- Recognize what kind of training is available for your managers to help them handle situations that come up, especially now that COVID-19 is a longer-term problem.
- Walk away with a Return-to-Work checklist to use now and as you bring employees back to the workplace to prevent reinfection.
- And much, much more…
Don’t risk legal hassles, costly fines and unhappy employees. Be proactive and protect your business.
*The Lindale Area Chamber of Commerce is not responsible or liable for any content on member websites linked within the lindalechamber.org website.*
Upcoming Chamber Events