Caudle-Rutledge-Daugherty Funeral Home
BUSINESS & PROFESSIONALSERVICES
Caudle-Rutledge Funeral Home in Lindale began in the early 1900’s as part of the York Hardware & Furniture Business in downtown Lindale that was owned and operated by M. H. Hub York & his son Leon “Punk” York. In 1939, Ed B. Caudle started to work for the York’s and eventually became a partner in the business. After the death of Leon “Punk” York, Mr. Caudle acquired the remainder of the business. A new chapel was added to the Furniture Store in downtown Lindale at 109 North Main and this location was used until 1986 when Caudle-Rutledge constructed a new 11,000 sq facility at 206 West South Street. Mr. C. James Rutledge became partner in 1974. In 2000, the building was completely remodeled and an addition to the facility was added. In 1992 Jeff D. Daugherty started work for Caudle-Rutledge and in 2003 became a partner in the business.
Caudle-Rutledge offers complete service in all aspects of funeral service including Pre-paid Funeral Plans, Monuments and Cremation Services.
Caudle-Rutledge is proud to be a part of East Texas and the Lindale, Hideaway and Tyler communities and strives to offer the best professional funeral service to all their families.
*The Lindale Area Chamber of Commerce is not responsible or liable for any content on member websites linked within the lindalechamber.org website.*